DAVID PROGRESS SWEET oven
Electric deck pastry oven for pâtisseries
The DAVID PROGRESS SWEET oven is an ally to the art of pastry. This single oven performs perfect cooking of biscuits, cream puffs, brioches, cakes, or panettone. Characterized by a system of diffuse resistors and a rusticated steel base, it provides constant, uniform heat for homogeneous cooking in every part of the chamber.
With the integrated DAVIDvacuum steamer and cooking chambers of different heights, this oven can adapt to your recipes with ease. As well as the classic 15-18 cm size, this oven also offers chambers in 20, 25, and 30 cm sizes, the latter being ideal for the production of leavened products. Also, the modular structure allows you to choose the number of chambers most suitable for your production needs, as well as their arrangement.
Plus, the use of intelligent materials, the automatic thermal barrier upon opening, and the Economy function, all allow for perfect cooking, with a consumption of only around 1kW per tray. This oven is suitable for any kitchen, as it’s been created in 12 different sizes.
- It gently cooks many different recipes
- It has an indirect discharge that allows for condensation of 70% of the vapors and evacuation of the rest.
- Modular, with up to 5 stackable cooking chambers
- Inverter system
- Exclusive system of diffuse resistors, which touches every point of the cooking chamber
- Dichroic lamps that are replaceable even when the oven is on, thanks to the front opening
- Indirect discharge
- Stores up to 10 programs
- Meets all types of electrical voltage that may be required
Constant density rockwool insulation, Double insulated tempered glass, Fiberglass gasket, Oven floor choice between either refractory cement or rusticated steel, Structure built entirely with welded stainless steel
5 cm front door depth either single or double glass depending on oven size, Electronic control panel with 10 programs, Steamer
4.0 technology control panel, Economizer, Extractor hood, Leavening cell that can be humidified, Taller chamber height of 25 or 30 cm, Wheel support, Wheel support with tray holder